Equine businesses are subject to the same issues as any other business, including:
- Problems with debtors
- Planning and property matters
- Breaches of agreements and contracts
- Stud contracts
- Grazing agreements
- Jockey and trainer contracts
- Loan and ownership agreements
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Partnership and shareholder agreements
- Horse racing syndicates, including valuation of horses
- Professional sponsorship deals
- Business structure
- Issues with suppliers
As Pearson Rowe specialises in equine law and countryside affairs, as well as commercial dispute resolution, we can take an objective look at your situation and offer the right advice and assistance to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
Where possible, we will help you come to come to a negotiated resolution. If the two parties cannot come to such a resolution and court action becomes necessary, then our specialists will be able to guide you through the process and help guarantee a favorable outcome.
For more information on any of the high quality legal services provided by our equine law solicitors in Birmingham, please contact us.