Moving house and conveyancing
All legal transactions relating to property can be complicated and challenging, and the specialist property solicitors at Birmingham-based Pearson Rowe will be there when you need us.
Our personal and professional service will iron out any problems and ensure the best chance of success in a suitable timescale for:
- Sales and purchases: our specialists can advise you every step of the way, from investigating title and arranging comprehensive searches to complying with mortgage instructions, to ensure your move is as swift and efficient as possible.
- Remortgages: if you are looking to change your mortgage lender, we guarantee a personal, good value service with no strings attached
- Freehold ground rents: we can provide expert assistance for individuals looking to buy their freehold or council house, or to buy freeholds en bloc as an investment at auction.
- Shared ownership: our residential property expertise will enable you to avoid the pitfalls when buying a shared ownership property, staircasing provisions or setting up a commonhold management company.
- Deeds of gift/transfer of equity: we can provide expert guidance on the legal considerations when gifting the whole or part of your property to close relatives.
- Matrimonial property: our specialists can provide dedicated advice on the transfer or sale of property in divorce situations, saving you considerable time and future expense.
- Residential lettings and investments: our property experts can ensure you avoid potential problems with sitting tenants and other matters if you buy property to let.
For more information on any of the high quality legal services provided by our property solicitors in Birmingham, please contact us.