The probate solicitors at Birmingham-based Pearson Rowe can assist if you have been named as the executor of a will or if you need to handle the assets of a person who has died without a will (known as an intestacy).
Following a no-obligation review of the estate, we will provide a fixed price for our services. This can include any or all of the following, depending on your requirements:
- Establishing the exact value of the estate
- Obtaining the grant of probate
- General administration of the estate
- Writing and advertising the required notifications
- Distributing the assets to the appropriate beneficiaries
- Paying any debts and inheritance, income or capital gains tax
- Preparation of estate accounts
- Administration of trusts
- Transferring ownership of property
We can also advise on defective wills and contested probate matters.
For more information on any of the high quality legal services provided by our probate solicitors in Birmingham, please contact us.