Regardless of the nature of your property transaction, you need specialist legal advice from solicitors who can use their experience and commercial awareness to achieve maximum benefit for your business.That is exactly what you’ll find at Pearson Rowe.
We can use our commercial expertise to achieve maximum advantage when dealing with:
- Sales and purchases of all types of freehold and leasehold commercial premises for owner occupation or investment, including industrial units, garages, shops, supermarkets and offices.
- Sales and purchases of restaurants, fast food outlets, public houses, petrol stations, MOT testing stations and other unincorporated businesses.
- Sales and purchases of dental practices, post offices and estate agents.
- Mortgages and remortgages of commercial and industrial premises.
- Granting leases for commercial and industrial premises on behalf of either the landlord or tenant, including assignments, renewals and subletting.
- Purchase of property suitable for redevelopment and open land, including site assembly and related environmental and planning issues.
- Land options, joint ventures, exclusivity agreements and conditional contracts.
We are also experienced in resolving all commercial property disputes, from the most complex through to straightforward matters such as rent arrears or dilapidations, using litigation or mediation and arbitration, where appropriate.
For more information on any of the high quality legal services provided by our Commercial Property lawyers in Birmingham, please contact us.