All professionals are required to follow a particular code of conduct. If they break any of the rules and regulations governing their trade, causing you to suffer financially, emotionally or physically, then you can make a claim for professional negligence.
- Solicitors who have submitted claims too late, failed to follow correct procedure, or charged excessive costs
- Barristers who have missed court or failed to act in the interests of a client
- Financial advisers who have mislead someone into buying financial products
- Estate agents who have given bad advice upon property causing it to lose value
- Construction professionals (builders, architects, engineers) who have completed work late or to a poor standard
Our professional negligence specialist solicitors in Birmingham will ensure you have the best prospects of success with your claim, in the shortest period of time possible and that you receive the right amount of compensation.
Pearson Rowe’s Brian Flint is a member of the Law Society’s Professional Negligence Panel which endorses his expertise in this area of law.
We will assess the details of your case to determine whether or not the professional in question is liable and, if so, how best to pursue your claim, if you wish to do so. All evaluations are provided free of charge and each case is handled on a no win, no fee basis, ensuring you receive the maximum compensation for your claim.
Once your claim has been settled, we will work with you to ensure you can move forward with your life, which includes putting you in touch with other professionals who can help you with the injuries sustained.
For more information on any of the high quality legal services provided by our professional negligence solicitors in Birmingham, please contact us.